Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 Years

Oh my! Cary has put up with me for 2 whole years!!!

This time in 2007, we were at our reception, eating and socializing, excited about our trip to Woodstock, VT, the most amazing vacation I have ever taken.

I know I say it a lot, and it gets sappy, but I am so happy that I have met him and God united us. Daily I say a prayer and thank Him for Cary.

I love the conversations, laughs, and adventures we have and hope that I never take any of it forgranted. My life has been so much better with him in it!
Cary--thank you for the best 2 years of my life. Thank you for being the best husband, friend, and now father. I look forward to the rest of our lives together.

1 comment:

Carymc said...

Thank you love. these past 2 years have gone by so fast but at the same time it seems like you have been in my life forever.

It has be a wonderful, magical time. Everthing is better with you!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...