Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Post My Dad Will Appreciate (Even If No One Else Does!)

I love to give inanimate things names. Like stuffed animals. Brylee has several stuffed animals, and Cary and I (well, mostly me) have given them names. But this combination is something only my father's daughter could do:

This is Bernard, the bear rug that we picked up to add to the decor in Brylee's room. My nickname for him? Bear-nard.














And this cute Bumble Bee pillow? Named Bee-nard.














And during my midnight feedings, I have come up with yet another one: This one, I dub...














Bird-nard.

Whatever it takes to make it through the long, tiring nights!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...