Monday, December 21, 2009

Chester Update


Sorry I have not updated since Friday when I took the Mutt to the vet. Here is the update, though:
The vet did a good exam on him and then told us that the concerns were toxicity or epilepsy. However, Chester did not show signs of continued toxicity (not eating, lethargic, jaundice...), so hopefully that is not the situation, as it would be more important to get the immediate care for him.
The vet then said that if it is epilepsy, there is no medication given unless the pet has multiple seizures in a week. So my fingers are crossed that Chester continues to be normal, no seizures.
Everyone has given him a little additional attention this weekend--we all love this doggie!
Thank you to everyone for the comments and support--I wish Chester could comprehend how popular he is!

1 comment:

Cary said...

Aint he a pretty mutt?

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...