Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brylee Is 0 Today!

Today is the day our sweet baby, Brylee, was due to come into this world. My Dr. even said that if she wasn't here by the 15th, I was going to be admitted into the hospital to be induced to delivery today.
What a surprise and blessing that instead of celebrating 0, we are celebrating 4 weeks today!

I say blessing because I am relieved that she came without induction because I would have been a nervous wreck the beginning of this week, thinking about the labor and delivery process. On November 18, when I woke up with my water broken, I didn't have time to think about it. The day was full of contractions, but not enough time to get freaked out.
She was born at 5 lbs, 9 oz., and despite the concern of being 4 weeks early, her lungs were in beautiful working shape. She was a perfectly healthy baby, and today weighs around 6 1/2 pounds! This is not accurate because the doctor's office weighs her completely naked and with ounces. This is from my scale and her in diapers and a onsies...) None the less, she continues to be healthy and loves her meal time!
Happy 1 month Brylee!

1 comment:

Carymc said...

CAKE TIME!!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...