Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Little Photocopy

Have you ever gone to a website that takes yours and your significant other's pictures and mixes them together to see what your children would look like? We did this with a site that Cary found a long time ago, and the outcome was, well, a little scary. I wish I could remember the site that we used before so I could post an example.

Well, Cary and I pulled out old photos of ourselves as babies this weekend to compare to what Brylee looks like now, a different way of seeing how she takes our features.

Unfortunately, Cary lost a lot of his baby pictures when his house burned down when he was in middle school, so we have limited pictures of him when he was around Brylee's age now. But I am excited to see the comparison as she gets older!

Take a look:

Cary as a tiny tot:


(at 3 months and at 10 months)

Me as a rugrat:


(at 5 days and at 2 weeks)

Brylee this last week:


(at 2 weeks and at 3 weeks)

I know the general response is that she looks just like me as a baby, but I think she definitely has Cary's lips and chin. Hopefully she'll also have his tallness and skinniness--and personality!

2 comments:

Mom/Tressia/TMA said...

She is a good combination of the both of you.

MommyTof3 said...

She looks like she has taken some wonderful bits of you both -shes beautiful Jenn :)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...