Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Photos That Capture Life At Its Best

Some of my most favorite pictures of 2008 (that have not been on the blog before...)
Happy New Year's Eve!
The Seagull in Maine that loved our food and stayed on the hood watching us eat!

Cary and my 'gift' to my parents for their 33rd anniversary

Mom's and my tradition of baking cookies for Thanksgiving

Little Reagan making friends with Roscoe, the Corry's new puppy

Petunia and Story-Clown BFFs!
"I didn't mean to!" when Cary dumped the Deviled Eggs
Umm...I don't know what to say about this one...

the 2 chipmunks that loved to visit us (and argue) at the house we stayed at in Maine

Ashes says "That was a rough parade!"
"Aaahhhh!!!"
Chester's first taste of bean dip...kind of

Cricket and Dobby--such a beautiful memorial picture of him after he passed
Peek-a-boo!
Grandma putting 2 rose petals between her lips at a banquet for the Fire Department
The rug Chester destroyed...
Candy left from Christmas 2007 parade...
"I was THIS close!!!"
Ditto making herself comfortable in Chester's toybox
Smile Jon!
Say Cheese!
Cary trying to help show Chester something on the wall...
Mom's hair after she cut it off
Dear ol' crazy uncle Bill...
Cary is a little tired!
Katie and Beth at Beth's Bridal Shower at Scarborough Faire
"Help me Obi-Wan"

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...