Monday, December 1, 2008

I Do


A Poem for my husband of 1 year:
I Do
I said those words one year ago
What they meant to me you'll never know
The way you watch me with silliness
With a smile on your face of acceptance
These words I say to this day
I Do

I remember when we first talked
The night was so cold we could hardly walk
Yet the friendship that began
Is one I will keep until the end
These words I hold close every day

I Do

Forever I hold my best friend close
Forever I will tell anyone so they will know
Forever I hope you will know its true
Forever my love will be for you
With these words I'll thank God everyday

I Do

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...