Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Best And Hardest Easter

Easter morning brought silliness and laughter as mom and dad assisted Brylee with her developing fashion sense.













When I was finally able to convince Brylee that her Easter dress was far cuter than her sock/jammie combination, we all got dressed, took pictures and then went to eat breakfast at mine and Cary's new favorite Sunday morning breakfast joint. Delicious buffet!



























































After breakfast, we had a little extra time, so we drove around and let dad and Cary get a few caches. I stayed in the car with mom and Brylee so that I could have a little extra time with mom, since our 3 days together just didn't seem like enough....and I got that super cool night with dad the night before!

The drive to Boston was sunny and clear, a perfect Easter Sunday....except for the fact that we were driving to drop off my parents at the airport.

Brylee was loving the attention she got from them from the moment they stepped through the gate at the airport 3 nights earlier, and the hardest part about the separation was me thinking about her watching them leave, not understanding why they were not in the backseat with her on the drive home.










She did watch them with a (what I would say) sad look on her face, not sure why there were tears shed, and them walking away from her. But I hope that she knows that we will be seeing them again soon. And actually sooner than she knows.

Countdown to May, here I come!



On a different note, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, and celebrated the true reason for the day: Jesus Has Risen!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...