Sunday, April 24, 2011

Big Night Part Deux

Remember this night?

Well, this McFadden got to relive it again, this time just with her 2 favorite guys!

Saturday night after eating pizza, we figured out that it had been raining all day, but the temperatures were a bit chilly still. But I had wanted to show this to my dad for some time now, so Cary and he convinced me to just go check it out.

And I'm glad we did!

This was the first little guy we found at the point where we were about to turn around and walk back.


After the salamander, on the walk back we spotted 4 Spring Peepers...I was so excited that we decided to go out and 'just walk'...


What an awesome time! Thank you Dad and Cary for making this night so wonderful and letting me show you my new favorite thing here in Small Town!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...