Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend In Pictures

She insists on sitting in this drawer, and I had to take a moment to stop trying to keep her from getting in to take this picture. And I love how she shed her overly-big pants before crawling in!










Lunch with the Mcfaddens










Restaurant in my favorite town to visit in New Hampshire:













(this is a teaser for an upcoming post!)









Had very funny moments, but also had moments where I had to cover my eyes!













Her hair is long enough to do 'dog ears'!!!!











First ice cream joint we found open for the season!!!!










This thing was HUGE!

































Yes. A Darth Vader spatula, found here. Oh, it took everything I had not to get one for dad, or myself! (Mother's day is coming up, though!)













Brylee had to wave at the Easter bunny every time we passed by him in the mall...I love how she is (currently) so friendly to big costumed-creatures!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

From Isa Sanchez via Facebook:

A Darth Vader spatula!!! OMGosh!! I want one-sooo cool!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...