Friday, April 1, 2011

Circus Day Becomes A Nor'easter Day

(Picture taken at 10:15 a.m.)

What was supposed to be a day that celebrated the circus at the library story time became a day of staying indoors and 'oohing' and 'ahhing' at the snow as it fell upon us.

I don't have snow tires on my car yet, because, let's face it...if I get snow tires, it would almost be a waste of putting them on because until today, there was fading evidence of snow around us, the majority of what is left in yards.

But today, good ol' April Fools Day, Mother Nature played the ultimate prank.

And I was looking forward to Circus day at the library to have Brylee wear her Ashes/Petunia/Radio shirt and circus hat to share her unique clown family experience!

But instead, we are going to take the opportunity to enjoy the day this way:




(image found here)



(image found here)
And yes, I loved the musical episode. I found the middle number with the cast with their spouse/lover a little far fetched...but I loved the rest! Besides Dr. Bailey, Callie is my favorite character, and I thought she rocked the entire thing (really enjoyed Bailey's and Lexie's singing as well!)

(image found here), but go here to see it live...the eggs may hatch today!!!

This will become this.

And here it is! First time made, and I think it was somewhat a success!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...