Thursday, April 28, 2011

In Mom's Words...

"Enjoy today I want to hear all about it."

I was wondering what she meant by that. It was going to be another typical Thursday. Fridays are our big days with Storytime at the library...so I wondered slightly what she meant by that.

Until FedEx drove up.

I thought he was turning around after delivering a package to another home. Until he stopped and got out of the truck.

And pulled this out!

(Brylee helping to get it up the stairs!)

(And of course, she had to enjoy every little toddlers favorite toy--the box!)




The biggest THANK YOU to T-Ma and Poppy for the wonderful surprise! And the biggest hugs, too! Brylee loves it, and we can't wait for the rain to go away and let her play on it!!!!

1 comment:

TJ said...

I promise...I did not know it would be delivered today. I ordered it yesterday morning @ 2:30 AM. I do want to hear all about the fun she has with it!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...