Monday, April 18, 2011

Shopping Fun In Maine (And Date Night In New Hampshire!)

Saturday, Cary, Brenda, Gary, Brylee and I went to Freeport, ME, home of the famous L.L. Bean stores for some shopping fun. And yet again, there are tons of pictures which will do all of the speaking for me!



















Flirting with all the passers-by that thought she was adorable...even though they had a toddler of their own!










































(no, she did not draw the smiley face)




































Time for delicious b.b.q!!!!
























Caught some people learning how to fly fish










Checking out showers for the future...












And after the long day of shopping, Brylee went with her grandparents and Cary and I went off for our date night, which consisted of being 'surrounded' by various animals:






























My new favorite store:












This rabbit is made out of 100% recycled bottles. The label says so!












They have the coolest window decorations!



















And, despite the cool weather outside, we couldn't resist taming our cravings for ice cream:



















Hooray to another fantastic weekend with loved ones!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

She is growing soooo fast!!! I do see she was using her left hand a lot on Sat. Can't wait to see all of you soon!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...